It's been a while since I've posted on my blog, but I'm back. My new computer is awesome, but it has it's problems. Like it doesn't have a free version of Microsoft Word, it wants me to buy a copy for $100 a year. No, thank you! So, I'm going to be asking my dad for help in finding a replacement program. Anyway, I'm still learning what does what, but it's all pretty cool. It's got a build in web cam and I'm going to use that sooner or later. The start menu is trippy too. I'll have to look around and see what I can and can't do.
I just want to say that from now on, I'll be posting every Saturday with a new commentary on what's going on in my life. I'll see you later. This is the Cat Samurai signing off.
No comments:
Post a Comment