It's times like this I wish I had one of those speak and type little doodads. I have a lot to say and I...Well, never mind, I'll just type.
I'm worried about my family. I don't know how to help them. I don't even know if I should I've never been one to think of myself. I always think of others. Is that what makes me so critical of myself? Do I view myself as some kind of servant? And when I screw up, I punish myself by killing myself with grief and pain? I wish I knew. I just want to help my family. I just want to live comfortably. I don't want a lot of fancy things, just enough to live. Should I just throw my hands up and say, "It's not my problem."? What kind of man would that make me? I want to be a good man. Am I a good man at all? Do I give of myself only because I wish to please others?
No comments:
Post a Comment