Tonight I ate at a very fine restaurant called Jo Jo's China Bistro. My best friend, Glenn, paid for me. I'm paying him back with dinner tomorrow night.
Anyway, he had the Mongolian Beef. He told me it was very spicy. Almost too spicy to eat. I myself tried a bit. The beef was spicy, but nothing compared to the Cayenne pepper mixed into it. After I accidentally bit into one, I managed to bluff my way out of being teased by him.
I had the Black Pepper Beef. I love spicy food and when I ordered this I was hopping it would be spicy. I was honestly disappointed. The meal was bland. Not spicy, not even tangy. I was upset, but I didn't complain. I've learned not to complain about mt meals to my friend. He has a strict rule about returning meals at restaurants. "Don't do it. If you don't like how it's cooked, better luck next time." He made that rule after a bad night at a Jack in the Box. But that's a story for another day.
Well, dinner aside, my night was very good.
No comments:
Post a Comment