This blog is a place for me to talk, or type as it were, my feelings of my life and my views of the world. If I offend anyone, please comment. If my thoughts cause you to think, please share these thoughts with me and others. Thank you.
Sunday, January 22, 2012
My Comedy.
I've been going to a restaurant called Starvin' Marvin's for a few weeks now, trying to do my stand up at their open mic. After the first few tries, I found I was really well received. They loved my act! I couldn't believe it. It made me feel amazing. I could actually say I've done something good. I can make people laugh. I haven't had one of my crashes since that realization. I hope to bring out more talent soon. I wonder when I become a struggling comedian?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment